Skip to main content

Free Consult: 858.761.8661


If you need your children watched over by a third party, such as a grandparent, then you may apply for a guardianship. The guardianship will allow the third party to inquire and receive records, such as medical or school.  You do not need the consent of the other parent to nominate a guardian.