Skip to main content

Free Consult: 858.761.8661

Modification Of Orders

This is your request to change existing orders, such as child support, spousal support, and child custody and visitation. There is a different standard of proof when the modification is requested prior to a Judgment has been entered or after Judgment has been entered. Ordinarily, the standard of proof for a modification is “change of circumstances.”