Free Consult: 858.761.8661


This is your request to establish a parent-child relationship. Under Fam. Code Section 7630, a Mother or Father of the minor child may file a request to legally determine the Father. This may include your request for genetic/DNA testing to establish the parent-child relationship. Usually, the Father signs a Voluntary Declaration of Paternity at the hospital, after which the hospital places the Father’s name on the birth certificate.

Vesta Professional

© Jylan Megahed
888 Prospect Street, Suite 200, La Jolla, CA 92037 :: blog :: Privacy Policy