Free Consult: 858.761.8661

Spousal Support

This is your request that the other party continue financially supporting you after separation. A marriage or domestic partnership of at least ten (10) years will support your request that the Court award spousal support for a duration longer than one-half the length of the marriage. However, if you abused your significant other in any way, the Court may not award you spousal support.   

Vesta Professional > Spousal Support - Jylan Megahed, San Diego Family Law

© 2023 Jylan Megahed :: Website and Hosting by 422Media
888 Prospect Street, Suite 200, La Jolla, CA 92037 :: blog :: Privacy Policy